Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Friday 3 July 2009

Photo Friday

I haven't taken part in photo Friday for a while due to a lack of material
but now with Lot's of new pictures I am back
So here is my photo Friday for this week.


This is Melissa, I was taking a picture of her to show my Jenn.
I aimed the camera and said "Smile Melissa". so what does she do?
puts her head upside down and sticks out her tongue.

Oh well typical Melissa.


Well I hope you all like my photo Friday.





PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

12 comments:

Emily said...

That's a cat for ya! Happy PSF!

Maggie May said...

I absolutely love that picture.
What a lovely cat she is.
Good to see you back!

4 Lettre Words said...

Oh, I love cats!! Great capture!

Robyn said...

That is great it did actually make me lol.

-stephanie- said...

That's one funny cat.

Chris said...

Typical of every Melissa I've ever known!

latree said...

cute melissa!

Jennifer said...

That's our cat! I love you.

Casey's trio said...

Now that is a smile!!

Unknown said...

Looks like she's had a little too much to sip. :)

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

lol!!! Great capture!

JenEverAfter said...

What a cool cat! Great shot!