Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Saturday 25 April 2020

Economy before health?

They Say that it is now on the back end of the Virus, and the statistics show that they could be right, I am very much hoping so because I want to get back to my beautiful Jenn , but we have lost so many already  and that is the sad part. I really do think that the virus will die off very soon and be gone as quickly as it appeared.." I hope" , but now some places are talking about opening some places back up and easing restrictions , but is it to soon, while yes we are now on the come down in England it seems the virus is still out there, still killing people and for us to start easing up at this moment in my opinion is a big mistake, but I do hope I'm wrong. 

I think that the thing that worries me most about it is that some governments are saying, its to help their economy....REALLY?? you are gonna put money before health, I know it takes money to keep places going, but what's money gonna do if you got no body to pay it to? 

Wohan is pretty much on its way back to normal , but they are still not 100% there yet but patience is key with this thing, because it wont care if you have money or not, if you are unfortunate enough to get it, then it doesn't care how rich you are. 

I read once how in 1918, Philadelphia  prematurely ended its quarantine from the Spanish flu to throw a parade to boost moral for the war effort. some 200,000 people lined the streets on that late September day. Within 72 hours every bed in Philadelphia's 31 hospitals was filled  and the city ended up with 4,500 people dying from the flu or its complications within a matter of days.  

there is a lesson to be learned .. if we don't learn from the lessons of the past  we are condemned to repeat it. 

I do hope and pray that it will all be over very soon and we can all go back to our normal lives, that loved ones will be re united everywhere will be open again, but lets just treat carefully . our lives are far more important than any amount of money. 

please look after each other.

todays recovered stands at 825,037

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I agree we should always think of health and safety before money.