Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Wednesday 25 March 2020

Day 2

Well look at me writing on here for 3 days in a row now,  but what can I do, I am still working and managing to get out for a run, but apart from that and like everyone else I'm on lockdown for 3 weeks.

It's actually not so bad and I am finding that I am able to keep my self occupied in ways I would never normally turn my hand to, I am reading, writing on here and also I find that with been home more I am getting to talk with my mother more . Me and Jenn get to talk every night and most of the day , but it does make me realise just how grateful I am for the technology of today.

I know that this will all come to a end one day in the not to distant future, and when it does, Ill be on the first flight over to be with my beautiful Jenn.

So what's the update for today, Well looking at the news its nothing but corona virus. I have found a thing on my phone that tells of total infected which at this second stands at 463,387. and that is what the news is harping on about but they are not telling the number of recovered so I will and again at this second it stands at 113,802.  I just hope that everyone is staying safe and looking after each other.

When I am on my run I go for about 6 to 7 miles, I go through the woods in a attempt to keep a reasonable distance from other people  and even if I do see other people I will always stop off the path to the side and let them pass first.  It does go through my mind " do they have it,,, do they think I have it?"  these people who before would walk so close together and some hand in hand arm in arm are now walking apart from each other

I am a very optimistic person and I do believe that the best will come out of a situation, and surly it will come to a end and when it does, people will embrace, the pound will shoot up, restaurants will have wait times of 2 hours. people like me and my beautiful Jenn will be together again . It will happen and soon. if anybody does read this I hope it will give you hope  and that you can relate

thank you for reading and ill write again tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It’s going to get better soon. I love you 💕