Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Day 8, the world is a different place.

Just 6 weeks ago for me  the world was a different place, as was for most people, it was the January sales still and life was buzzing around everywhere, I was thinking how in just 6 weeks I would have been in America with my beautiful Jenn. I was so exited and was getting dollars and getting my train tickets. Now, its like some earth apocalypse has happened, its like when a guy wakes up after been in a coma to find he is the only one alive, Well not that drastic but you get the idea. I had just had week of work not because I was ill or anything , but holidays renew in April and if you have any left over you lose them. my shop has become nothing short of airport security, I'm having to ask people if what they are planning to buy is essential and if not to turn them away, I can understand restrictions and that its to keep people safe but it still isn't great. cycling to work there used to be a car overtake me every couple of seconds,  now I could cycle in the middle of the road and not get beeped at or overtaken for almost the entire ride.  its becoming a bit like a ghost town, but I know when we defeat this horrid virus and we will, that the buzz of life will be back and the world will be back to normal, well at least as humans know it .

todays recovered stands at 176,545.

please stay safe and look after eachother

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You just stay safe and healthy and come back here as soon as you can. I love you.