Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Wednesday 25 March 2020

The first full Day

So this is the first full day that England has been on lockdown, the first day of my life I have been on lockdown, it feels so strange. I keep asking my self, is this real... am I going to wake up at some moment?? but yes its real.. as real as it gets. but is it that serious?? yes it is that serious .

We are still allowed basic time outside as in exorcise and shopping or work for essential workers and they are even advising for those people to work from home were possible, now I know that one thing is annoying about it above most for me,  they are saying.. so many people infected... but why are they not saying that 108,300 people out of the 400,000 confirmed cases have fully recovered and gone home, I think that would be such a big help for people as it would show that this thing does have a end,, that if we just hold steady we can make it.

Some people are being very selfish, I head about some people having Bbqs and that there were 20 people there,  others bunching up ,  now I am very aware that the hardest thing to do is break a habbit, especially one that we are so used to and have been told all our lives to do.. get out there and meet people, but we need to try to stop that, its for 3 weeks at the moment. but it could be longer if we dont follow the rules.

Years ago we stopped a invading force, in ww2 the world stood together and fought for our future. while the enemy is different the idea is the same,  maybe im not making much sense to anybody els but  i am in my head . we must fight it , England is a great country and we have a great opportunity to help the rest of the world. we should take a stand, and unite to fight the virus. We stop it HERE!!!

there is a small town called Eyam , its not to far from where I am, and when the plague hit England,  this very small town stood their ground and stopped it dead in its tracks, they had to make sacrifices  but they did what had to be done and thanks to those people... we survived..  they were heroes and we could be heroes too, its up to us, not just in England but everywhere.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

People need to stay inside and stay safe. Wash your hands lots!