Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Monday 10 September 2012

Made it safe

Ok so I only just noticed  that I had only put the title for my post on here, I actually did have a story to go with it. 

Sorry for that folks so . I left to go and be with Jenn on the Saturday, I left the house at about 7 pm England time, I got to the train station with some time to spare, so I decided to wait outside for ten minutes and watch the sun set. it's amazing what kind of strange people that you can come across around a train station.

One guy just came up to me and said hello asked me how I was then told me how he had no money and wondered if I would give him some. I would have said yes if not for the strong smell of alcohol on his breath.

so I catch the train  which took me direct to the airport. I waited for my flight which would be leaving the next morning. I got on board the flight and took my seat. I was so tired I had been awake all night
Now I remember the plane taking off and going up above the clouds. I remember placing my head against the wall, next thing I know I open my eyes and its 4 hours in to the flight. 

I think I managed to actually sleep , for me that is a very big thing. I could never sleep while in motion. so we come to land in Atlanta. and usually we would land and I would come out at the south terminal. but now they have a new international part. so I then had to catch a shuttle bus across the airport. 


I got to the south terminal where Jenn came and picked me up. I was so happy to see her again after so long. it was magical.


i will get some pictures on here asap . 

thanks for reading.