Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Monday 26 April 2010

Good old Yorkshire food



There are some great foods that come from Yorkshire England, and one of them is Yorkshire puddings. They go great with mash potatoes and gravy, in fact they go great with so many foods.
Today mom made some for dinner.

I don't usually do food blogs but these were just so nice that I had to write about them.

I'm gonna try and make them some time soon, they are quite simple but very yummi and like I said they They go great with most things.

My mom has made them from when I was very small , when I was young I couldn't stand them, or sprouts or chicken , but over the years I have grown to love them.
and I would recommend them to anyone.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those do look very good. What is in them? You should post the recipe.

Morgan said...

I've heard about yorkshire pudding before, and though I've never tried it before, I've always wanted to. Wayne, I think you're going to need to share this recipe. You're the only British friend I have who could teach me how to make yorkshire pudding!