Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Writing block

Ok so I have to admit it, I have a writing block and I think that maybe writing about it will get rid of it, I had this before and I did get out of it and I am sure I will get out of this one, there really are so many things I want to write about but it is always those first few lines I get stuck on. This is in fact the most I have written on here in a while and I already am feeling a little better about the whole thing.

I guess the next thing that I can write about is that I have booked my next ticket to go and be with my Beautiful Jenn. I will be with her in June, she and I are both very exited to be with each other again. Only sixty days to go, I still have a few things to do first, get the train tickets and travel insurance but apart from that I am pretty much set. I do miss my Jenn so very much and every day I wish I was with her. Jenn graduates in may and I am so very proud of her, she really is working so very hard, I love you my beautiful Jenn.

Today was also my great nephew baby Marcus 2nd birthday, I can't believe just how fast the time has gone, Seems that it was just yesterday when he was born, Time moves so fast just like life does and if you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.

Well I seem to have overcome my writers block for a while there, Thanks for reading

No comments: