Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Monday 19 December 2011

My trip to See my Jenn.

I got back about a week ago from seeing my beautiful Jenn, I would usually write about what we do day by day but this time I thought I would write about what happened when I got back to England. It has taken me a few days to recover from Jet lag but I am all good now, I can never figure out though why the jet lag is always worse heading back to England than going to see my Jenn.

I have taken lots of pictures, for any body who reads to see.

Me ans Jenn had lots of fun on this trip but we only had a week so we had to pack it with as much fun as possible


My journey to the states went well, I always go with Delta, I have been with them for most of my Journeys and they have never given me any problems yet, plus I have quite a lot of sky miles built up now so I may be in for a free flight soon.

I landed in America and My Jenn was waiting there for me, but I had to get through the airport first and here is a tip for anybody that is planing to travel soon.

1 don't get shoes that are complicated to fasten, in other words get some slip on shoes or Velcro fastening shoes because you will have to take your shoes off several times for security .


So anyway back to the story, I got through the airport and Jenn was waiting for me on the top level of the car park, I couldn't wait to get to her, and when I did I gave her the biggest hug and a kiss, I was so happy to be with her again.

We were so happy to be back together again , we drove through Atlanta and would you believe it I hadn't been in America for two hours and what do I see?
A truck with England written in big letters on a truck.

one thing that is way bigger in America than in England is the Christmas lights and me and Jenn had long waited to see the lights in Dahlonega together. I had seen only pictures before but to see then with Jenn was magical.






Here is a picture of me and Jenn in Santa causes sleigh, I hope he didn't mind us borrowing it for a moment and thanks to the lady who was kind enough to take the picture.

we walked around the square in Dahlonega and looked at the lights.
We also visited a few restaurants while we was there.

We visited Shenanigan's a Irish restaurant and I must say they cook some of the best fish I have ever tasted.

I love the fish there and if ever your in Dahlonega, you gotta go and try it.

Me and Jenn had such fun and with me not been there for Christmas we bought each other our Christmas gifts early.

Jenn bought me a Awesome watch , I love technical things and so I think that Jenn picked me the perfect one, I had a watch that broke so it was the ideal gift.

it tells the time, just like a watch does but it has two different time zones, so I got England and Atlanta time zones on it so I know what time it is in both places. I am still figuring it out but I love my Watch. Thank you my beautiful Jenn, I love it and I love you.

I wanted to get Jenn a gift for Christmas too, She said she wanted something to remind her of our time in Dahlonega in the winter so I got her a diamond snowflake.

I put it on for her and she loves it.


We also spent time looking at some rings, but that is a story for a blog some time in the near future :)

One thing me and Jenn love to do is to go to a glass blowing store in Dahlonega, there are all kinds of glass objects in the store and they have a lucky dip basket there filled with small bags. we always go and get one each .

and we got the same thing.

I am so very grateful for every second I get to spend with My beautiful Jenn.

I love you my beautiful Jenn

Me and Jenn had such a wonderful time together in December. I could only stay for a week due to work but we are already planning for another trip in late February, I'm sorry it took so long to write this post and thank you so much for reading and for following Mine and Jenn's time together.


Thank you for reading

3 comments:

♥B said...

Sounds like you have a great trip. I love the necklace! Very pretty!

ash said...

awesome necklace!

Jennifer said...

We really had a wonderful time, even though it was short. I love you, and thank you for always making me feel so very special.