Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Saturday 31 December 2011

A happy new year to all.

Another year has gone and the beginning of a new one is here. I am always amazed at just how fast a year goes by. when I was young time never seemed to go so fast but I guess that time never seemed to matter as much then as now.

I have a few new years resolutions for the year to come and I will try my best to stick to them.
I have so much to look forward to this year, I will be going to see my Jenn in march and hopefully a lot more over the year and I will write about it for anybody who reads my posts so you can keep up with whats happening for us.



but who ever you are and if you are reading this I wish you the very best new year possible and hope that all your wishes and dreams come true in 2012.

Happy new Year


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

We are going to have an amazing year - I can feel it!