Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Friday 2 March 2012

All moved in and getting ready to go,

I have been so very busy over the last month and a half, I have moved house and I have been working lots of hours. It's amazing how a life can fit in to a few small boxes.
I still haven't got all my boxes unpacked yet though, I'm having to get back from work and unpack a little every night, but slowly I am making progress.

And now for the great news, on Sunday I will be setting off to be with my Beautiful Jenn. I am so excited. I have gotten everything ready and am just counting the hours.

I actually rode all the way on my bike to get the train tickets it was a ten mile round journey but I really enjoyed it. I had not really rode my bike over a distance like that before, just to work and back, so that was a lot of fun.

I as always will be putting the pictures on here for all to see and I am sorry I haven't written anything on here lately for those who may read it but now I am getting sorted out from the move.

Thank you for reading and I will be posting on here very soon.

2 comments:

Jillien said...

congrats on the move! I know it's super stressful so take your time. Also enjoy your time with Jen!

Jennifer said...

I hope you like your new house!