Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Tuesday 22 December 2009

Wishing the world a merry christmas

I thought that with it only been a few days away now I would send out a Christmas wish to every body who reads my posts.

Christmas to me is a very special time of year, it is a time to rejoice and to be happy and to be with the ones that you love and hold dear to your heart.

Christmas is for every body who wishes to celebrate it,
Even though I can not be with my beautiful Jenn this Christmas , it is her that my heart is with.
I cant wait till I can spend Christmas with my Jenn and if I could ask for any gift in the world and get it then that would be my Christmas wish.

Christmas is for been with the ones you love.

Merry Christmas to every body and a happy new year

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Merry Christmas, Wayne!!!!!