Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Tuesday 22 June 2010

how to make yorkshire puddings




I have quizzed my Mother on how to make these and she always says that she never uses measurements so I had to investigate this myself so I have found a good way to make them and I hope it works for you, please feel free to give it a try and I hope you enjoy.

Here goes

Step 1= perpetration

You will need


1 muffin cup tray/

Plain flower / Eggs/ salt /milk / water/ lard or baking oil


2 eggs
4 oz plain flower
half a tea spoon of salt
180ml of milk
estimated


Step 2 mixing the ingredients.

1 take eggs from fridge and leave to stand for 20 minutes before using. don't use cold eggs
whisk 2 eggs,

2 add flower to the eggs and keep whisking

3 add water to the mix until a medium constancy is achieved.


step 3

1.pre heat oven to 200 on electric or gas mark 7-8 .

2.put a small piece of lard or a drop of baking oil in to each baking tray cup. put tray in oven let lard heat in oven remove when lard has melted.

3. put mix in to cups of baking tray and place in oven.

4 once mix begins to rise, turn heat down to 160 on electric or 5 on gas and leave to cook until has risen and are golden brown.

I don't know exact measurements but I think that a bit of common sense should cover that.

I hope it helps and happy baking, if you do try this then please let me know how it turns out

if this is what they look like then you got em right,, good luck


3 comments:

Jillien said...

This looks delicious! thanks for sharing with us!

The High Family said...

and all this time I thought it was PUDDING! kinda reminds me of a type of bread? thanks for the recipe!

Morgan said...

Thanks so much for sharing the recipe, Wayne! I will definitely have to give them a try sometime!