Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Friday 7 January 2011

I love this picture

When I met my beautiful Jenn in July, our good friend Morgan came along to meet me with Jennifer.

Morgan loves to take photo's and takes some of the best pictures I have ever seen.
Morgan had brought her camera along to take some pictures of me and Jennifer and I'm glad she did. She took some great photo's and here is one of them.


This is one of the best pictures of me and my Jennifer I have ever seen.
Thank you so much Morgan for taking this.


2 comments:

Morgan said...

I'm so glad that you love the picture. I love it too because you and Jennifer both look so happy. It just makes me very happy. Sorry again that it took me such a long time to get it to you. I should have sent that to you months ago!

Jennifer said...

I really love this picture, too!