Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Friday 14 January 2011

That was scary.

In just 30 days I go to be with my Jenn,
I am so exited to be with her.

on the 9th of feb of this year my two year visa expired.
Filling out the thing always makes me nervous because it is so important for my seeing Jenn.
if it was declined I wouldn't be able to go be with her.

So I had to renew my visa waiver, I took a deep breath and began the process.
There were so many questions and so many parts to fill out, Where I was, who I was
Stuff like that and then after what must have been 30 minutes of carefully looking over every question and making sure that all the spelling was correct. I just had to fill out one more little section to confirm my last name. Instead of pressing the shift button to capitalize my first letter of my last name I hit the Enter button. Doing this took me straight back to the start screen and I had to do the entire thing again. I couldn't believe it. I had to fill out the entire thing again.

Once it was done I held my breath and hit the apply button, why is it that when you do this kind of thing it takes forever to go through?

The screen went blank for a second and then it finally came up approved, I was so relieved.
So now I am good for two years with my new visa waiver and I can rest a little easier.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad you were approved!

Morgan said...

Wow, that was certainly a close one! I'm so glad that it all worked out. I can't believe that it's only just a few short weeks until you get here. I can't wait!