Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Friday 20 January 2012

Crazy January

We are only 20 days in to the year and already it feels like so much has happened.
Firstly and most important, my flight has been booked to go see my beautiful Jenn in March. I love My jenn more than anything and I am always so happy when I book my flight. even though it is still a little over a month away I am so excited.

There will be plenty to keep me occupied for the month though, me and my mother are moving house to a location more suitable for my mothers needs, she has Osteo arthritis and can some times find it a challenge to get up and down stairs, so we are moving to a single floor accommodation where it will be easier for her to get about.

I do feel better about her been there but I guess I kinda didn't want to move really. I just got in to the mind set that the next time I moved it would be moving to be with jenn.
Plus most of my family live where we are now so I tried to put it off for as long as possible.
I Soon came to realize thought that I was been selfish and that my mother needed a place without stairs so we will be moving this coming Thursday and it is only 5 minutes away from where we are now.

More than anything I cant wait till the day I move in with Jenn. I know it will happen one day soon and we are both working towards that point. I will keep you posted on that one.

As for my progress with my biking and jogging I am doing very well. I have noticed that it is far tougher to ride up hill on a bike that it is to jog. the first time I attempted to ride up the hill I jog up I didn't even get quarter of the way up, the bike was to heavy to ride on. but after just a few weeks of mixing jogging with riding the bike I managed to build up my legs and today for the first time I got all way to the top of the hill which is about a quarter of a mile long and is very steep. When I got to the top of the hill I said to my self " I beat you".

so there is a quick update on how things are going at the moment , I will keep you posted on how the move goes.

thanks for reading.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Don't worry, we will live together soon enough. I'm very proud of you with your biking!