Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Wednesday 8 April 2020

days 13 14 and 15, Wohan lead the way.

So England is now almost 3 weeks in to its  lockdown, all in all people are doing there part now as they relies the seriousness of the situation at hand and perhaps a few have realised that while they may think they are immortal, and if they are lucky they will only suffer mild symptoms if any, they can so easily pass it on to some one who is not as fortunate. as I have always said, please look after each other.

Our prime minister Boris Johnson has been taken in to hospital 2 days ago and is spending his third day in intensive care, his situation is " improving " I can't really say I like him as a prime minister, but I never wish the man ill will and I wish him a speedy recovery, but also this shows that the virus does not discriminate between rich or poor, each one of us is just as likely as the next to get it , that reminds me of some movie I saw where a general was stood and saying to his men, no place is safe, one place is just as good as the next .

Wohan, the place where it all began has now all but beaten the virus,  or should I say they rode it out, the virus has taken so many there but now they have had no cases for about a week and are now lifting restrictions on travel, I saw pictures of people looking so happy to be outside again, seeing old friends and traveling home to their loved ones. I am so longing for the day I get to go and be with my Beautiful Jenn again, and seeing those people made me know that it wont be long, that this virus can be beaten and that it will come to a end, I prey that no one els has to suffer.

England is now nearing its peak , so far we have lost 7000 people to this terrible virus, but I truly hope we don't lose any more, Wohan has shown us the way, let us use them as a example and get this thing over with, I know we can do it. England has a way of fighting its way out of a corner and I know we, and the world will make it. please look after your selves , but mostly look after each other.

todays Recovered stands at  319,192

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I’ll see you again soon. I love you.