Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Saturday 20 September 2008

Melissa the laundry cat.

Over the past few weeks my mom has been telling me how while I've been at work Melissa has been acting a liitle strange. Well not so much strange as a new thing that she seems to like doing.
Apparently she has been bringing my dirty laundry down form the landing upstairs sometimes a sock or sometimes things twice her size like a t-shirt or my wooly hat. I didn't believe my mom at first till one night I'm sat on the sofa waiting for my Jenn to get back from class when I start hearing a "meow mmmmmmeeeeeeeoooooooowwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!" Then a thud thud thud and then the pitter patter of small feet then all of a sudden from behind the door appears Melissa with my wooly hat firmly gripped in her mouth as she trots in to the room meowing. Then all of a sudden the hat gets under her paw and over she goes head over ass and tail following she picks herself up looks at me meows as if to say "I'm okay," then picks the hat up in her mouth again and disappears out of the room with my hat dragging along the floor. It was so funny to see and the effort she was putting in to dragging my hat to whereever it is now was amazing. I don't know why she does it but I guess she is trying to help in her own little way.

(Even if I can't find my hat now.)

No comments: