Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Wednesday 10 September 2008

My poem to my Jenn.

To be there with you is what I dream of every day,
To be there with you is not too far away.

The day I left you was the saddest day of my life,
But now I'm coming back to be with you my future wife.

To love you every day and hold you in my arms,
And to protect you and keep you safe from harm.

You are my world and everything I need,
And every day of every week you make my life complete.

I love you more than anything and I always will,
And if the world did ever end and all life stopped I would love you still.

My love for you get so much stronger every single day,
And i love you in every single way.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

i loved seeing this poem when i came back from class this morning. you ARE romantic and that's one of the BAZILLIONS of things i love about you