Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Friday 30 October 2009

Just sat at the airport

Well I am now sat at the airport and the time is 11:22 pm and my flight isn't until 6:am
I have had a walk around the terminal and there is no one about apart from the cleaner, who keeps giving me odd looks because I am laid on the floor typing this, and I'm not sure if any body is interested but I just did that entire top bit without making a single spelling error, I checked.

so all I have to do now is wait for the check in to open in about 4 and a half hours and Ill be good to go . I have had a chocolate bar and I feel kind of sick from it but I'm sure I'll live.

I have managed to locate the plug sockets so I have a power supply for my computer and I can charge up my phone . in fact its almost like home. just missing the cats and my mother who insists that I call her the second I land over in the USA.

Well the next time I write a post I will be in the USA and happy with My Jenn.
I cant wait

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you made it safely.