Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Friday 29 January 2010

A must see movie


I have Just watched possibly the best movie so far this year.
it is called the soloist.

It stars Jamie Fox and Robert Downey Jr.

Jamie Fox plays Nathaniel Anthony Ayers a former classic music player who lives on the streets and is rediscovered by Robert Downeys character Steve Lopez a journalist looking for a story.
they become great friend and embark on a journey that changes both their lives.
This movie is such a uplifting story and I recommend it to anyone.

The acting is superb and the story is sensational.
I loved it from beginning to end

5 stars all the way





2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I saw the previews for that movie, and it does look good. We'll have to watch it together sometime.

Jillien said...

OoOoO I've been wanting to see that movie!!! Thanks for the review :)