Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Sunday 28 February 2010

Raw emotion

Well where do I start,
I guess Saying that I am now back in England and missing my Jenn like crazy would be a good place. When I was there every thing went so very perfect, been with Jenn is the closest thing to heaven I have ever experienced. I always tell every body that she is perfect to me and that's because she is, when I am with her she even makes the world seem perfect. I feel so safe and warm and I feel so very proud to hold her, I feel like the man I want to be.

But I had to come back to England today and it felt like I was only there with her for such a short while. I really do feel sad when I come back. But the way I think about it is, I go to England to work, my home is with Jenn.

At the moment I do feel down, but I have already Saved nearly enough for the next ticket to get the next ticket to go see my Jennifer. I'm not going to surprise her this time.

But now I am going to work as hard as I can to get back to my Jenn as soon as I can, I will also keep you all updated on how I progress every once in a while.

thanks for reading this

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm sorry you're so sad. Just remember it's only a little over 3 months. That's not bad at all. I love you so much and I'm glad you got back safely.