Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Monday 27 September 2010

What I have been up to

I have been so very busy lately with work, I have been working as many hours as possible to save as much as I can to go see my Jenn, I set off in just 33 days now and I am so looking forward to been with her again and I will be writing about our adventures on here .

I have everything done apart from booking the train and my travel insurance but I always leave those two things till last. I have noticed that every time I do book my flight that there is a new security system of some sort in place that I have to fill out, but I guess it's a good thing.

I have also been keeping up with my jogging and even pushing my self to get a better time , I am now at a average of 22 minutes for 2.3 miles, I know it sounds like it's not so far but the entire jogging route is all up hill and I run it after a 8 hour shift, I do feel better for it but however it has had a rather bad affect on my feet.

I have caught athletes foot on both feet, I am not tackling the situation and have brought it under control with the help of my mother who was a nurse for 40 years. at one point it got quite bad through no fault of my own. I had a cream that I was using and was moving the athletes foot rather well. I ran out of the cream and had to get some more but there was none of the cream I had been using so I had to get a different one.

The new cream had devastating affects, I had some kind of a reaction to the new cream. My hands blistered and I got a rash. it was quite pain full and after a few days I had to stop using the cream, today is my first day back on the old cream. my hands still have the blisters on them but they should go down in a couple of days as soon as the old cream is completely out of my system.

apart from that life is good, I miss my Jenn so much every day and I am counting the days till I get there, I hope that who every reads this post is doing well and having a great day.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

I'm really looking forward to your visit, Wayne! It's always so nice to see you.

Good job on your jogging! You're making great progress.

I'm sorry to hear about your foot. It sounds so painful. I hope that it heals really soon.

I hope that you're having a great day, too, Wayne!

Jennifer said...

I really hope the new cream works and I can't wait for you to be here. I love you.