Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Sunday 15 August 2010

I have a new phone

I finally have a new phone, After many years of service my old Nokia 6120 classic has done it's tour of duty and I am now retiring it. I do love my old phone but the cracks of old age are starting to tell.

The battery is starting to swell and has broken the back casing open and the screen has a ever growing crack and it has started to cut me off when I am making or receiving a call. So I am sending it to the phone retirement draw in my room where it shall have it's place of honor.

Good bye old phone.


And now I have my shiny new Nokia E63 smart phone and so far I love it.
I have only put my contacts in to the phone book and set up my email but there is so much I can do with it. I am sure I am going to have Lot's of fun learning how to work it.

it has a full keyboard which I must admit is a bit strange, I am so use to the usual 9 button ABC stuff but I am sure in time I will get the hang of it.
I would definitely recommend this phone it is so cool.



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you were able to get a nice new phone!