Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Sunday 1 August 2010

Silly talk

My niece and me were talking today about technology and how far it has advanced in the last ten years. she is only 20 and doesn't remember most of the stuff from the 80s but when I tell her that the best graphics on a game was a mach stick man she looks at me with disbelief. I tell her about how mobile phones were big as a house brick with a Ariel as big as the hand set. I talk about the music and how I think that that is one of the things that has gotten worse.

I also said that I bet in the future people will be able to have a micro chip put in their heads and kids wont go to school any more they will just sit down on a chair while mummy puts a Ethernet cable in to the back of their heads and downloads the information to the chip in their heads.
you'll be able to buy different micro chips, 5 gigs and implantation for only £ 500, you wont learn a trade you will just download it straight to your head from a massive data base that looks like Itunes store. you will be able to log in to face book 2030 straight from your head and chat and send messages. you will be able to get the family plan, 4 members of the family for only £1500 and have free micro communication for the first year free.

Oh boy do I have strange ideas some times.

Well Just thought I would share that with you all.
thank you for reading my post


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hopefully the world won't get too crazy!