Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Monday 18 October 2010

I can't agree with it

I just saw on the news about a company that is now going around and offering drug addicts and alcoholics money to become sterile and not have children in the belif that the children would have more of a chance of haing birth defects, now I can agree with the fact that some of these people are in no state to have children yet andd maybe never will be who knows.

Now as far as I know the exact deal is that the copany gives the person in question around 200 dollars in exchange for them been sterilised and never having children.
This to me is so wrong, and here is the reason why.

Let me just put it to you in a different way and I hope that anyone who reads this will see what I am trying to say.

so here goes. to me they are saying "Sell your children".
Who would ever dream of doing that.

admitted that the children are not born yet but it's the same thing,
and it makes the situation worse because it's not encouraging the people to stop taking drugs or drinking, its saying " oh here you go have 200 dollars to go spend on your addiction, and now you have done that you will never have children".

Rather than some one saying to them, please come to our clinic where we will help you beat your addiction and you will have healthy children and know that you are in the right frame of mind to raise them.

I truly believe that life always deserves a chance to live and children are not their parents but a extension of their parents and in most cases are good people. but this new Idea isn't even giving them a chance to even be born to have a chance to live.

I just can't agree with it.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It sounds like a strange thing to do. I'm sure their intentions are good, but I don't think I agree with it, either.