Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Monday 25 October 2010

On Saturday I go

Yes that's right, on this Saturday coming I set off to be with my Beautiful Jenn.
it has been around 85 days since I last went to see her and I know that doesn't seem so long to some people but with out my Jenn it feels like a eternity.

I can hardly wait to be back with her again on Sunday,
We have both been waiting to be back together and the time is almost here.
I am just about to print my plane tickets and Esta and I am all set. I have my train tickets and my travel insurance.

I just have four shifts left at work, my last day is Friday and after that last shift I'm gonna pack my bags and get every thing ready and set off on Saturday night and be with my Jenn on Sunday afternoon.

I will be posting plenty of pictures on here and letting you all know what adventures me and my beautiful Jenn have been up to.

Thanks for reading


2 comments:

-stephanie- said...

Have a safe trip and I know you and Jen will have a blessed time together.

Jennifer said...

I can't wait for you to get here!!