Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Sunday 22 November 2009

am I starting to get old?

I am now 30 years old and today it occurred to me that in just a few months now I will be 31, if the years fly by as fast as they have done this past ten years before I know it I will be 40 before I know it. Just what age is considered getting old?

or is 30's the prime of a man's life. are these the years when I am going to reach my peak in my physical status. Will i be the fastest and strongest I am going to be.
I still feel young and I still feel just as strong as in my teens.

I do feel stronger but in different ways I feel emotionally stronger. I feel more endurant . but in the back of my mind I wonder when all that will start to diminish and age will take hold of me. I am sure that it wont happen for many years yet but I guess it is always good to keep a eye on these things.

For the time been I am young ish and I have my health that I am so grateful for every day.
So I guess until I get old I will just keep been young.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I may tease you about your age, but you really are young for your age. I'll love you no matter how old you are.