Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Saturday 7 November 2009

such a amazing few days

I have had a really wonderful last few days with Jennifer, we have been doing so many amazing things.

just yesterday me and Jennifer went on a horse and carriage ride together I think that it was the happiest day of my life so far it really was perfect. the sun was shining and it was warm. we took a ride in the carriage that was pulled by a horse named Dilbert and the horse master was called Lester. and ruby the ranch dog came along for a run.

I just sat back with Jenn resting her head on my shoulder and I just couldn't help but think just how happy I was.

Today I went to the park with the two Elders in the area and we had a game of football. I was still hurting from the game I had played with them just two days before but it was all good fun.

and me and Jenn watched the movie couples retreat which was quite funny.
I am really so happy and having the time of my life here with my beautiful Jenn.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I loved doing all those things with you. The carriage ride was so much fun.