Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Wednesday 18 November 2009

I woke up confused


I am now back in england and I miss being with my jenn I miss walking with her and looking to my side and seeing her smiling at me as I hold her hand. I traveled for so many hours without sleep and I got back to my mothers house and my thoughts are that I don't want to be here , i Want to be with my jenn again I want to feel her in my arms and i want to hear her sweet voice. As I set off back to England I was really sad and i make a promise that I will not rest untill I am with my jenn again. I don't sleep on the plane not just because I can't but because if I do then it feels like the last day that I spent with my jenn is over and I just don't want that time to end. Coming back to England and been without my jenn is the hardest thing I ever have to do.I know that I will be going back and been with my jenn soon but I just miss her so bad . I fell asleep about half A hour ago and I just woke up all confused. I thought I was back in america and I even called out Jenn's name before I relised I was back in England . I miss my jenn so bad



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It's going to be okay. We'll be holding hands again soon. I miss you so badly, but at least we'll be able to talk every single day. I love you so much.