Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Crazy squirrel







I love squirrels, I think they are so cute and have such funny personality's, I could watch them all day, I walk through a park every day that I work and I saw a squirrel amongst some flowers looking frantically for something.

I walked slowly over and got out my camera, the squirrel saw me and came jumping over and got about 5 yards away from me. I took the first picture, He froze for a second and then started to run around me jumping and sniffing at me. I almost got the impression that he was wanting to play.
After this picture he came up even closer and stood so still looking at me so I took a second picture.

after this one I needed a better shot, I stood up slowly, but he took off running straight for the nearest tree which was about 30 yards away. he slowed down as he got closer to the tree and then......

The poor little thing collapsed exhausted from running right next to the tree. I thought best not to go after him, he has had a busy day.

No squirrels were harmed in the making of this post.

thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

He is very cute. I think it's funny how much you love squirrels.