Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Monday 22 March 2010

A tangle

I think that one of the things that gets on my nerves is when I get a tangle in the wires that I use, mainly for my computer. I always leave them as straight as possible. When I come to take my computer down stairs is when the trouble begins, I can almost see them conspiring against me and saying to each other "Right lets tangle now". and by the time I get down stairs the wires are in such a tangle that it takes me ten minutes just to untangle them.

They seem to have almost deliberately tied them selves in a huge knot. I swear there is no way that they could have got so tangled all by them selves but some how they do.
even at work the same thing seems to happen or my I pod head phones get tangled together and some how end up in a knot at the end with the ear pieces.

if some one was to tangle them on purpose that wouldn't bother me its the fact that there is no one there and I don't do it either but they still get in a tangle, I just don't understand it.

oh well that's my moan for today lol

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

"if some one was to tangle them on purpose that wouldn't bother me"

Wayne, you must be the sweetest man alive. I love you.