Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Sunday 14 March 2010

Running up that hill

No this is not the Kate bush song but a post about my Jogging,
Seems that ever since i got back from Seeing Jenn, that the hill I could Jog up before has become quite a struggle. I didn't really Jog much while I was in the states, but I kept thinking it's only two weeks, I will be able to get straight back in to it.

However when I got back I knew I would struggle at first but I didn't know I would struggle so much. I jog back from my place of work and it's roughly two miles and about 70% of it is up hill.

The last quarter of a mile is up a very steep hill, I call the big hill and it is the last big push before I get to my house.
Now before I went to see Jenn I could jog at a good pace up this hill, but now I am back it really feels like the hill has got steeper and longer. but I will not stop, I will not let it beat me. I will not be defeated by the big hill.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm proud of you for doing that. You're better at it than I would be, I'm sure.