Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Thursday 9 June 2011

One more shift

Tomorrow will be my last shift before I go to see my Beautiful Jenn.
The last shift is always the longest one because I will be looking at the clock and counting the hours down. I can already feel myself going in to holiday mode, I can feel my body starting to slow down from work mode.

I just need to hold out for the one more shift and at ten pm tomorrow night I will be done and then I will get back to the house and pack my bags and then on Saturday I will begin my trip across the Atlantic to where my Beautiful Jenn will be waiting for me.

I can't wait to be with her again, She is my life and I am happiest when I am with her, I love her.
Every day I am thankful that I have her.

We will be having lots of fun and as always I will be writing about what we do on here not just for people to read but as a trip down memory lane for me. I often look at my older posts of my time with my Jenn and it always makes me smile, every second that I spend with Jennifer is so very precious.

I will also post lots of pictures of us for you all to see. I know that I haven't been writing on her as much as I should, but I will be writing on here a lot more over the next few weeks. I need to get back in to the habit of writing, I do miss it very much but with working so much I haven't really had the time.

Thanks for reading

2 comments:

-stephanie- said...

Have a safe trip and a wonderful time with your girl.

The High Family said...

Hope you are having a great time so far. Can't wait to hear updates and see pics! :)