Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Friday 28 November 2008

Thankful thursday

This is thankful thusday

A blog Idea that My beautiful Jenn come up with and it is a list of things that you are greatful for so here is mine

The things that I'm thankful for are

I'm thankful for the most beautiful woman in the world My Jenn who love more than anything.

I'm also thankful for many hours I have been given at work this week wich will give me more money to get to my Jenn.

I'm thankful that I have good health and a good life compared to those who go without food or water or the every day things that I somtimes take for granted.

I'm thankful for my mother even though she nags alot.

I'm so thankful that me and my Jenn have been given the strenght to endure any challenge that comes our way.

I'm greatful that we found eachother and Im thankful that I have such a wonderful woman who will always stand by me and support me through thick and thin I am so lucky to have found my Jenn and I'm greatful every day for that

So theres my list of thankful for this week.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

thank you for writing this i'm thankful for you, too!