Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Thursday 20 November 2008

The things I'm thankful for


My beautiful Jenn has made a post called thankful Thursday
and has asked me to do the same If you wish to see Jenn's
thankful blog just click on the picture above.



The things I am thankful for.

I am thankful for every day I am alive each day is a blessing
I'm also thankful for my job that gives me the money to get to go see my Jenn. I love my Jenn more than anything and I'm greatful that I have my Jenn and that we are happy every day together. I am so thankful that I have my health.

I,m thankful that Jenn and I have a friend like Morgan who can look after my Jenn while I'm not there. and makes my Jenn laugh and who is a great friend and a great person to talk too thankyou Morgan.

I'm so very greatful for my family I love them all and I am thankful for the computer I use that keep's me in touch with my Jenn. I'm thankful for the food I eat every day and the water I drink.

All of the above I am so thankful for every day they are all things that make up a big part of my life. and I'm so greatful for this planet we all live on and I enjoy it on a daily basis but I guess the greatest gift we all have is our lives and it's how we live our lives and what we do that makes us the people we are.


THANKYOU!!!.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

i'm so glad you participated i really enjoyed reading your post!

Morgan said...

Aww this Thankful Thursday thing is SUCH a good idea! Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I am equally as thankful for wonderful friends like you and Jennifer.