Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Sunday 2 November 2008

Twenty one reasons why I love my Jenn

no 1 = you are so beautiful

no 2 = you are my best friend

no 3 = you love me

no 4 = I want to be with you forever

no 5 = we like the sme movies

no 6 = we like the same food

no 7 = you know evrything about me

no 8 = I could look at you forever

no 9 = you have the sweetest personality

no 10= the first time ever i saw your face I thought the sun rose in our eyes

no 11 = I cant live without you

no 12 = you are the other half of me

no 13 = you make me the happiest man alive

no 14 = you have the sweetest voice

no 15 = I trust you with my life

no 16 = I think about you every second

no = 17 we belong to eachother

no 18 = you always support me

no 19 = you are perfect to me

no 20 = you make me laugh

no 21 = your all I need Forever

I love you

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

i just read all THREE of my birthday blogs from you, and they are all so sweet! thank you so much for taking the time to write them all for me. i truly could not ask for a better man than you! i love you.