Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Saturday 18 July 2009

Could it be?

Recently I have come down with a rather nasty cold, it actually started as a sore throat and two days later my noes was running so fast I thought I was gonna need a dam building inside my nostrils.
My throat seems to not hurt as much but there is a cough developing, the kind that I know is gonna keep me up all night. Usually you can tell when a cold hits it's peak but I don't think mine is quite there yet.

Now I must admit the thought has crossed my mind that it could be swine flu, But I have looked in the fridge and the bacon seems no more appealing than it did before.

I guess that with all the news going around it does make it kinda worrying when you get the sniffles. the first thoughts that go through your mind are - Do I have the swine flu.
While the chances are quite high that anyone could get it, I don't think I have it,, Or at least that's what I am hoping

AACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!
bless me



4 comments:

-stephanie- said...

Get better Wayne. I've had a cough for over a week. Really irritating.

Morgan said...

Bless you! Feel better soon, Wayne. Being sick is not fun.

P.S. Thanks so much for your sweet blog comments. And I really do hope that you make those brownies. They are seriously soooo good. You should make them now. Maybe they might even help you to feel better :)

Jennifer said...

You poor thing! I love you and hope you get better soon.

Bridget said...

Hope you get to feeling better!