Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Tuesday 21 July 2009

Tell a joke Tuesday


Welcome to TELL A JOKE TUESDAY were you can tell your jokes or funny stories and make the world laugh.
Quick note= until further notice please leave your link in you comment thank you.



Here's my jokes and funny stuff for this week.


A man goes to see the doctor and says, "Doctor it hurts when I touch my noes, it hurts when I touch my chest, it hurts wherever I touch, what can be wrong?
The Doctor says "Well it's really quite simple, You have broken your finger"


two teeth in a mouth, one tooth says to the other tooth " Are you getting dressed up tonight"?
The other tooth says "no why"? and the first tooth says "the dentist is taking us out tonight"


Please feel free to join in on tell a joke Tuesday.

2 comments:

-stephanie- said...

Ha Ha. Your sense of humor is back. Hope the rest of you is feeling better.

Bridget said...

Funny! I did one for the week, too!

www.among-the-chaos.blogspot.com