Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Saturday 22 May 2010

I need to lose a little weight

I got my self weighed today for the first time , I was not surprised at the weight it said I was but I can't say that I was really happy with it.

.
I have the receipt from the machine
it says that my actual weight is 13st and 12 pounds
my body mass index is 27
and my height is 5 10

it also says that my ideal weight is 10 - 12 stone
my ideal body mass index is 26 .

So I have decided to go on a diet I plan to lose about 2 stone, that is around 28 pounds so I will be 12 stone. I am confident that I can do this and I even got my self some scales so I can keep track of my weight every week, . I haven't really set a time limit on this but I am kinda hoping that I can achieve my goal by December, that means that I have to lose a pound in weight every week starting from Monday.

in February my weight was 202 pounds so I have lost 8 pounds in three months, so i think that I can do it but I am not going to pressure my self to much, I jog almost every day so I think that has been a big help.

here is my basic plan of action
Jog at least 4 times a week for 2 miles each time.
walk at least 10 miles a week
cut down on any snacks and just stick to main meals 3 meals a day
drink at least 2 pints of water a day, I'm not sure if that helps.
30 pres sups a day and 40 sit ups a day.

I hope that with those in place I will lose my desired amount of weight.
I will keep you all posted on my progress.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I think you are perfect the way you are. That's a very good plan. I know you can do whatever you set your mind to. I love you.