Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Thursday 4 November 2010

My tirp to see Jenn day three

Today was very interesting day for me, while Jenn was busy teaching at her school, I was busy learning in Dawsonville.

I decided I would take a walk around , eventually came the Dawsonville city hall, and just inside there was a museum of the Nascar racing history. The man who was in there told me the story of how Nascar started with Just two men who decided to find out who had the fastest car and how they got a bulldozer to carve a race track in the dirt. He told me about how Nascar evolved.

He even told me about one man who had won the Nascar and then went home and the day after was killed. it was really interesting.

After I went to a small cafe, I needed the bathroom and rather than just go in and use the bathroom, I bought a drink of Coke and asked if it would be ok for me to sit for a while.
After a few minutes a man walked up to me and introduced him self, his name was James and he asked me how my day was going and we talked for a short while. He asked I was hungry and I said I was ok, but then I asked me if I would like a biscuit , I said ok and he told me then that he was the owner of the cafe and he brought me a sausage and bacon biscuit on the house. he and the staff were so very nice and the biscuit is one of the best I have tasted so far. so if any of you who read this are in the Dawsonville area and you feel hungry and want some great biscuits then you should definitely stop at the Jumpin for Jesus Cafe.

When Jennifer finished at her school, we both headed to the Kani house another great restaurant.
We had egg fried rice and Chicken. it was so yummi.

in the afternoon Jenn went to her second class and I went for a jog, it had only been about 3 hours since the meal and it was still laying heavy on my stomach and it made the jog a lot harder but I still made it and was back in time for my Jenn coming out of class.

We had a pizza in the evening and watched some tv together. it was yet another great day together and I cant wait for tomorrow.


Thank you for reading

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love just staying in and watching tv with you.