Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Wednesday 16 September 2009

I Don't like this sitiuation

The situation been that as I write this blog the father of my nieces child is here seeing the baby.
Now I know that sounds a little evil of me and please believe me when I say that I am not a evil man but the situation of how all this came about just doesn't seem fair.

Let me explain. Before this situation came to what it is now the father and Natalie had broken up and his family tried everything they could to try to cause trouble for Natalie even to the point of calling the social services and claiming that Natalie couldn't take care of the baby.

The father would stalk Natalie following her and getting people to follow her and at one point he even sat in the middle of a road and said he wouldn't move until Natalie went back with him.
there are numerous thing I could talk about but it just gets me annoyed to think about all the things that he has done.

But he is the baby's father and it's for that reason that I haven't said anything to him. He got a court order to say that he has visitation rights twice a week and until a appropriate address can be found this house is the meeting point and it's that Idea I have the problem with mostly. After all he has done we are letting him in to our house again, but it is for the sake of the baby and the right of the father to know his child that compels me to allow this situation and even though I don't like the situation as person the moral of allowing a father to see his baby overrides my feeling and that's why I allow him in the house.

I hope that feeling this way doesn't make me a bad person but I just can't help it I really don't like the father.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

You never told me they broke up. I think that's the saddest part. Even if Kyle does visit Marcus, I'm not sure if he'll be a "good" influence. He has not only personal problems, but emotional problems as well. And if Natalie doesn't want him to see Marcus, eventually Marcus will see that and he's going to be so confused. I think the best you can do is pray for Marcus and the whole situation and try to be a good male role model for him.

Betty Manousos said...

Just passing by to say hi and thank you for following. :)

Morgan said...

I'm with Jennifer on this one. Pray. I know that you said that you don't like the father. You have valid reasons not to. You love your niece. You love your great nephew. Pray that you can find more love in your heart for Marcus. Pray for understanding of him and why he does the things that he does. I don't have the answers, but I know that God does. He'll help you to find clarity. He'll help you to love more, and through the love you will find peace and happiness.

Wayne, you're such a great person. I know of your ability to love. I've seen it. I've felt it. I've been inspired by it. I know that if there's anyone in the world who can find love in their heart for that young man, it's you. Please keep me updated and let me know how everything goes:)

Morgan said...

Sorry! I did not mean to say to find more love in heart for Marcus (though I suppose there's always room for more love for him, too!). I was really talking about the father. I forgot his name and I got all mixed up for a moment and called him Marcus. Ooops!