Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Tuesday 15 September 2009

Small cat diary

This week I wanted to concentrate on Melissa and her habit of grabbing dirty laundry and either bringing it down to the living room or just hiding it somewhere in the house in her secret undiscovered location.

It is kind of funny when she does her laundry thing. I will be sat down stairs and all of a sudden I will hear a howling sound over and over again. she will then come down stairs with usually a sock in her mouth , but she has tried things as big as a T shirt before.
She will walk in to the room with the item in her mouth lay the clothing own in the middle of the room and then either run away or grab the item of clothing and we never see it again.

I have set my self a challenge for the small cat diary, I will capture her doing this on my phone and then put the video on here. I do have a picture of her about to commit her act but when I took this picture she ran away straight after

I will get her sooner or later so keep your eyes peeled on my blog

4 comments:

Betty Manousos said...

I love your pic! This cat is amazing! Just passing by to say hi and how much I'd appreciate if you followed my blog, too.
Thank you so much.

Momisodes said...

Sounds like she does quite an act! Can't wait to see the clip :)

Jennifer said...

I think it's because she's such a caring cat that she wants something to look after.

Morgan said...

This just too funny, Wayne! I'll be looking forward to more pictures. I've just got a feeling that you're gonna one of these days;)