Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Sunday 13 February 2011

At the Airport

I have been at the airport about three hours now and am a little board, so I figured I would open up trusty old laptop and write a post to pass the time.


I have taken the later train than what I usually would and it was a two part journey, I had to change over in Manchester Piccadilly but when I got there the boards said there were no trains heading for Manchester airport. This got me a little worried, When I had looked at the website for train times it said that there was a connecting train ten minutes after I had got there.

I heard over the speakers that they had set up a coach to take all the travelers to the airport. I got on the coach and got to the airport safe and sound.
I can't wait to get to the gate's at least they have some restaurants there.

I will write my next post from the USA. so until then Have fun.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

At least you made it safely.