Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Saturday 12 February 2011

Today is the day

That's right everybody who read's this, I am setting off to be with my Beautiful Jenn today. I have done all my packing and I am now sat relaxing and waiting for the taxi to take me to the train station.

I finished my last day at work yesterday and started my packing at around 1am this morning.
I got up at around 2pm this afternoon and I took some time to relax and then I took a nice hot bath, the first bath since last time I went to see Jenn, I have two showers every day one when I wake up and one when I get back from work. I took a long hot bath and it was sooo nice and relaxing, I then washed off in the shower and washed and I finished packing.

It's funny how that last day at work can seem to go on forever and ever. I think it's because of the excitement.

So I'll get to the airport at around 1am and then from there it's off to see my beautiful Jenn. I will be keeping you all up to date on all the adventures we have.

Thanks for reading

2 comments:

-stephanie- said...

Hope you two have a wonderful time together. I love your love story.

Jennifer said...

I am glad everything went smoothly.