Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Thursday 17 February 2011

Catch up

I didn't really get chance to write yesterday, I was a busy bee.
I have a 5 minute window now so I am taking the opportunity to write on here and let you all know that things are going perfect.

Over the last two days while Jenn has been in her class I have taken to my Jogging around Dawsonville. It has lots of long roads perfect for racking up the miles with a good jog. I don't go to far away from Jenn's school but today I did a four mile Jog round the area. I got back and had a little time to spare before Jenn was finished . I sat outside Dairy Queen and had a coke to cool down. As I am sat on the bench I feel a strong gust of wind on my back and crossing my body, it makes me look back and when I did I saw what looked like a mini tornado made up of leaves and small peaces of old carrier bags , heading straight for me. I sit and let the thing pass over me. it wasn't very dense and there wasn't a incredible amount of leaves but when it was straight over me I looked up and saw the tunnel of leaves and it looked so cool. it was like a swirl of leaves surrounding me . I wish I had taken a picture but the event only lasted a few seconds before it passed and went over the parking lot and disappeared in to the nearby Forrest.

me and Jenn are going to the waffle house now but I have some pictures here to show you all.

these are the gifts I got Jenn for valentines day. She loved them.

I also got her this little teddy cat from England and we have named him Keith.


Here is my Beautiful Jenn.

And here is me. Thank you so much for reading and have a great day.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am glad you are having a great week. I love you.