Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Missing Turkey fillets

I just had to tell you all about the oddest thing that happened today. well just a few minutes ago and I wanted to type it while it was fresh in my mind.

My mother always has lots of chicken and turkey in the freezer. she always gets stuff out of the freezer a good few hours before she cooks them so they can defrost. I go through the kitchen quite often and I always notice food on the side so I know what food we are going to have.

But about a hour ago my mom shouts me "Wayne!!, where in the hell has the Turkey fillets gone".
I shouted "What Turkey Things?"
Mom: "No not turkey wings, Turkey fillets."
Me:" Oh, I didn't know we even had any."
Mom:" Well we did and their gone." Me: " Well I didn't eat them."
Mom: "Well turkey fillets don't just get up and walk away."
Me:" Yeah, I know that."

mom got me to look all through the entire freezer for the things, not wings fillets.
I didn't find them. Then she said I had done it to wind her up. which I didn't.
So now it's the case of the missing chicken fillets.




1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That is very strange.