Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Thursday 22 January 2009

A poem for My Beautiful Jenn

Every time I see your face I know I am in love

And that someone as beautiful as you could have only been sent from above.

Holding you in my arms is like a dream come true

and no one else I will ever hold, no one apart from you.


As I sit here writing this poem with my mind firmly fixed on you

I know that the love I feel for you is a love that is so true.


This may not be the best poem in the world and maybe not all the words rhyme

but it sends out the message that I want all the world to know

and the message is that you are mine.


I love you more than anything and I would give my life for you

and let this poem be testament that all my love is yours forever and is so true.


My beautiful Jenn I'm so happy that you are mine

and I promise you I am all yours forever and I will love you till the end of time.




I love you Jennifer mwah



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thank you so much. I loved it and I love you.