Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Thursday 14 May 2009

Honor them Thursday

Welcome to Honor them Thursday A once a month chance to honor those that have made a difference in your life.

this month I have decided to honor

My sister Jane.

My sister is 38 years old and has three children and works at the hospital and is one of the greatest people I know. She has been there for me in some of my darkest hours, like when I had really bad panic attacks she taught me how to fight them.
She is a hard working woman and has her hands full with my three nieces who find new and sometimes amusing ways to get in to mischief.

some of the earliest memories I have are with my sister in them. When I was younger I would go out playing and when it was time for me to come in my mom would send my sister to get me.
I would have her running all over trying to catch me and when we was younger we would fight like cat and dog.

As the years rolled by we became great friends and have remained that way ever since

So my sister this Honer them Thursday if for you.

With love from your brother Wayne.



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is very sweet baby you should show this to her or read it to her. I love you.

-stephanie- said...

She sounds like a great, big sister. Not that she's big, but older..:o}