Wayne's search engine

Custom Search

Monday 13 October 2008

Pepsi Granade.

This isn't a very long post, but it relates to a funny incident that happened just the other day with me and Jenn...

I was laying on the bed, trying to controll my radio-controlled helicopter-- which, by the way, isn't too easy-- and Jenn is tidying. The next thing I know, Jenn is heading toward me with a Pepsi bottle that is about half-full, and I think she is coming over to hand it to me because the top isn't on the bottle. Suddenly Jenn stops still stood a good five feet away from me, and my face of joy turns to horror as I see her pull her arm back, then before I can say "stop" forward goes her arm, and the bottle takes flight.

I drop my controller for the helicopter, which starts to spiral out of control, and falls to the ground. Then in comes the bottle, and by now Jenn has turned her back and is making for the sink. The bottle hits the bed right next to me and out pores the Pepsi straight down my arm and side and on to the bed. I can hear the fizz of the Pepsi, and I dare not look. Jenn looks at me and realizes what had happened. All along she had thought the top was on the bottle. She giggles to herself as she helps me clean up.

I thought it was a really funny story and thought it would make a great blog post :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

This is VERY inappropriate to put on your blog!!!!!! It was NOT funny!! Okay, I guess it was a LITTLE funny...